1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl. Add to the blender.
- Blend until batter is very smooth. Pour into greased doughnut molds, filling them 2/3 the way. Makes 6 regular sized doughnuts or 18 mini doughnuts
- Bake for 10 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE or they will be dry.
- Frost with Melted Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or Homemade Caramel Sauce like I have done here or glaze them with Homemade Coconut Butter