4 ounces melted chocolate chips, semisweet (Enjoy Life allergen free chocolate chips)
4 ounces whole chocolate chunks (Enjoy Life allergen free chocolate chips)
1 ½ cup blanched almond flour
½ cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
8 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt 4 ounces of chocolate
- In a large bowl mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and sugar
- Add ghee or oil and mix well. Add eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate, mix till smooth.
- Fold in 4 ounces of chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tbsp, a few inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
No one can say I was caught with my hand in the cookie jar!