1tbsp pure maple syrup
¼ cup ghee or coconut oil
2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp cinnamon
3 tbsp coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 ½ tsp Arrowroot Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl mix eggs, maple, and ghee. Add almond flour, salt and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Dump dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment on top and roll dough into a rectangle shape about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- In small bowl combine filling ingredients. Spread filling over the biscuit dough mixture. Roll the dough, starting at one end (the longer side of the rectangle)
- Using a sharp knife cut individual rolls from the rolled up dough making each about 1-1 ½ inch thick.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden brown. While baking, mix the icing ingredients in a small bowl.