¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup Dutch Processed Cocoa
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, oil and sugar, mix well.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and mix very well.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and fill each liner about ¼ way full. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Chocolate Icing Ingredients:
1 Cup Enjoy Life semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup coconut oil
½ tbsp vanilla
- Melt oil and chocolate together and stir till smooth. Add vanilla and let cool till it becomes somewhat stiff.