1 Medium Butternut Squash
6 tbsp Butter/Ghee, melted
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 ½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp pepper
Cinnamon to taste (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel squash with knife or potato peeler. Cut it in half and take out the seeds.
- Cut squash into cubes and set aside.
- In a bowl mix melted butter/ghee, maple, salt and pepper.
- Toss cubed squash in butter mixture.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and pour squash in. Roast for 45-55 minutes, stirring occasionally while it bakes.