2 cup blanched almond flour
1/8 tsp sea salt
¼ tsp baking soda
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp vanilla
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix till combined.
- In a small bowl mix 1 tbsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp coconut sugar and stir.
- Now form dough into round balls. The dough may be a bit crumbly because of the lack of eggs but don’t worry it turns out fine once baked. Form the balls carefully using fingertips. Roll the dough into the cinnamon sugar mix and coat well.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper, press the dough into however much of a thickness you want your cookie to be.