1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Microwave cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bowl bowl and cook for 4 minutes.
2. Once steamed place cauliflower into a food processor and process till you have cauliflower snow. Place the cauliflower snow on a tea towel or flour sack and fold in the sides. Squeeze as much liquid as you can from the cauliflower, careful it's hot.
3. Once the liquid has been squeezed out dump the ringed out cauliflower into a bowl and season with salt and pepper and crack two eggs into the bowl and mix it all with your hands till well combined.
4. Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into about 6 fairly flat circles. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, then take them out and flip them carefully and bake them another 5-7 minutes.
5. Once they're done place them on a wire rack to cool some. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat with coconut oil and place the tortillas in the pan and press lightly and brown them to your liking. This gives them slightly crispy edges and a nutty flavor!