1 1/2 pounds of broccoli florets
1 large onion or 2 small onions
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 quart of bone broth or vegetable broth
1 tbsp curry powder
sea salt and pepper to taste
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1. Chop broccoli into uniform pieces. Chop up your onions.
2. Melt oil over medium heat in a large stock pot.
3. Add chopped onions and saute for 10 minutes.
4. Throw in broccoli and add broth. Top with water if everything isn't submerged.
5. Bring heat up to high and bring soup to a boil. Lower to a simmer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Turn the stove off and let soup cool a bit. Now pour your soup into a blender or food processor and puree everything. You may need to do a few batches at a time. You want a smooth soup. Now add the coconut milk and stir to mix.
7. Pour soup back into pot and turn the heat to high and bring the soup back up to a boil. Ladle into bowls and serve.