5 cups Gluten Free rolled oats like Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free
1 cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Ginger
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 1/2 cups dried fruit like Raisins or Cranberries
3/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together the oats and pumpkin seeds. Make sure to use a large baking dish like a 9 x 13 inch cake pan for this.
3. Sprinkle on the cinnamon, ginger and salt over the top and stir it up.
4. Toss the dried fruit on and stir to mix. Drizzle the maple syrup evenly over the surface of the mixture. Do the same with the oil. Stir it all up until everything is well coated. Not too sticky but not dry either.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, then stir up the granola-in-the-making, then put it back in the oven. Repeat this process two-three more times. You want the granola to be not-at-all wet, golden brown, with a bit of a crunch.
6. Pull it out of the oven and let it cool before eating. Makes about 10 cups or so.