6 egg whites
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup raw honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Whisk together egg whites and salt on high speed until stiff peaks form, at LEAST 5-6 minutes.
3. Add in honey and vanilla and continue to whisk until fully incorporated.
4. Fold in coconut 1 cup at a time using a spatula.
5. Drop heaping tbsp fulls of batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until coconut is lightly browned.
7. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
8. Once cooled, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a small bowl in the microwave.
9. Mix chocolate and coconut oil well and drizzle over cookies as desired. ENJOY!