What can I say except, there's really nothing Paleo about this cheesecake. =D
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp dutch cocoa powder
1/8 tsp sea salt
1. In a medium bowl cream oil and sugar until smooth ans well mixed.
2. Add eggs and mix till smooth. Add flour, salt and cocoa and mix well.
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
2 tbsp vanilla
1 cup coconut sugar
1 cup sour cream
6 butterfingers, crushed + one crumbled for topping
5 ounces dark chocolate chips like Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels or Enjoy Life chocolate chips
4 ounces farm fresh heavy cream (Kalona from Wholefoods)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Butter a 9" springform pan. Press crust into pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 tbsp vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Beat in sour cream.
4. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add crushed Butterfingers. Pour into pan.
5. Bake about 1 hour or until golden on top and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool in the fridge for 2 hours before putting on the chocolate topping.
1. Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Heat cream until it begins to boil. Pour the cream over chocolate and let sit 1 minute and stir until smooth.
2. Pour chocolate over cheesecake and crumble remaining butterfinger around the edges of the cake and place back in the fridge to set for about 3 hours or over night is best.